Thursday, September 04, 2008

Websites I Love


If your hair is affected by the humidity, then you have come to the right place. Hair Forecast takes the daily weather forecast for your city and translates it into a simple scale of 1 to 10 that tells how your hair will behave.





About once a week I will be posting about a new website I have found..Under Web Sites I Love....Here is one I found in Cosmo Girl Magazine!!




Help dig wells in Africa
Why?Because millions of Africans lack access to clean water. Because many Africans walk several miles every day to the nearest well to retrieve water. Because Africans living with HIV/AIDS live stronger and longer lives with access to clean water. Because I think Hair


Forecast can do much more than just help people with their hair!


How?Blood: Water Mission is building 1000 wells in 1000 communities in Africa and calling it the "1000 Wells Project". With every Hair Forecast served, I'm donating enough to the 1000 Wells Project to provide an African with one day's worth of clean water. Hair Forecast is not yet profitable, so initially this donation is coming out of my own pocket. So spread the word about Hair Forecast! Every day that you get your Hair Forecast means another day of clean water for an African. http://www.hairforecast.com/hairforecast/donation


Learn MoreIf you would like to learn more about Blood: Water Mission, please visit their website:

No comments: