Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IF I HAD MY CHILD TO RAISE OVER AGAIN...













I would finger paint more, and point my finger less.




I would do less correcting, and do more connecting.




I would take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.




I would care to know less, and know to care more.




I would take more hikes, and fly more kites.




I would stop being serious, and seriously play.




I would run through more fields, and gaze at more stars.




I would do more hugging, and much less tugging




I would disagree less often, and be agreeable much more.




I would build self-esteem first, then build a house later.




I would teach less about the love of power, and more about the power of love.




Every day is a blessed day, done over and over in every way.




Only because they grow up so fast, days soon to be in the past.




So you see... if I had my child to raise over again.








No comments: