Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Adding music to my blog.

Today I am learning how to add music to my blog. So bear with me. I want some of the latest shit, so I need to surf around and find some. I don't know if you can listen to it without quicktime installed. Let me know Ok. Quicktime is a big program! If you don't already have Quicktime on your machines download it. Several megabytes is a lot to ask users to download, however doing so gives you a lot of capability. If you have any questions or complaints about the download hassle, write your congressman. Here is a cool site to find >music and to find audio and video players. I guess if I am going to use some of Bill Brown's music I should send a shout out.
I'm learning from the "Creating Web Pages for Dummies" book. When my son saw the book I was reading he looks at me and say "What are you a dummy" Very funny. sometimes I feel like a dummy when it comes to computers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Automatic music... ugh.
Added to "do not view".
At least you are courteous enough to put the control right up top for visitors to stop it.
JonathanMurray | 06:28 July 5th, 2006 | Report

cozynblue said...

I will be turning off my auto music as soon as I can find it in templates. It seems to have dissapeared. I found that automatic music is anoying and I will be putting a jukebox that is controlled by surfers, as soon as I can figure out how to do it??