Friday, August 04, 2006



You should check out the movie Manic. I just watched it last night.



Manic
.

Increased physical and mental activity and energy

Heightened mood, exaggerated optimism and self-confidence

Excessive irritability, aggressive behavior

Decreased need for sleep without experiencing fatigue

Grandiose delusions, inflated sense of self-importance

Racing speech, racing thoughts, flight of ideas

Impulsiveness, poor judgment, distractibility

Reckless behavior

In the most severe cases, delusions and hallucinations


You feel unusually confident

You need less sleep

You are unusually talkative

Your thoughts come and go faster than usual

You are more easily distracted or have trouble concentrating

You are more goal-directed at work, school or home

You are more involved in pleasurable or high-risk activities, such as spending or sex

You feel like you’re doing or saying things that are unlike your usual self

Other people say you’re acting strangely or you’re not yourself

I had a lot of these symptoms the last couple of days. I want off this crazy roller coaster.I will be seein Dr. Luri in the morning and I am going to have him prescribe Lamictal. Common side effects are dizziness, headache, blurred or double vision, Lack of coordinaiton(I was never to coordinated to begin with)sleepiness, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, rash. I'll start with the lowest dose which is 25 Mgs. I'll pray that I don't have any bad side effects. I'm a wimp when it comes to shit like that

1 comment:

Halong Bay Tours said...

Thank you very much for sharing with us essential information,